Sadolin Classic Wood Protection is a wood stain that also provides exceptional protection of your interior and exterior woodwork for many more years than just any other cheaper wood stain products available. It absorbs deep into the timber to provide the best protection against the weather and can even be used as a base stain on new joinery. This wood protection is easy to apply and is available in a wide range of colours so you can get the colour wood you want.
Directions for use:
- Surfaces must be suitably prepared, clean, sound and dry.
- Thoroughly stir before using.
- For best results apply using a long-haired, soft bristle brush.
- Apply a generous amount to the wood, making sure to cover any joints and that end grains or sawn timbers are coated to saturation.
- After 5-10 minutes redistribute it by brushing over in direction of the grain.
Tips for use:
- Do not apply if there is a risk of rain.
- Always do a test area before starting any project.
- Avoid over spreading.
- Do not thin.
- Not suitable on surfaces previously coated with a medium/high build coating.
Ideal uses for Sadolin Classic Wood Protection:
- Decking & rough sawn timber.
The colours represented on our website are not an exact match to the colours within the can of wood stain you purchase.
- Easy to apply.
- Lond lasting protection.
- A variety of stains available.
- See the natural wood grain through the coating.