Blackfriar Exterior Woodstain is a traditional translucent wood stain that protects your exterior timber. Its unique formula makes this a high build, structured, microporous wood stain that protects and gives your wood a high-quality finish, it can even enhance weathered timber! But it still lets your timber breathe. It is a weather resistant and water repellent wood stain that resists flaking, peeling and cracking. This wood stain can be used on all types of wooden surfaces.
Directions for use:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any contaminates.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply evenly using light strokes a minimum of 3 coats.
- Prior to application of the final coat or if the overcoating time is exceeded, lightly abrade with fine glass paper working with the grain and remove dust.
Tips for use:
- If surfaces are exposed to severe weather conditions, a fourth coat is recommended.
- Oily woods such as Teak or Iroko should be cleaned with white spirit prior to application.
- Do not apply in wet or frosty conditions.
- Protect timber.
- Microporous so allows the wood to breathe.
- Can be use don all types of wood.
- High quality.
- Can enhance weathered timber.
- Weather & water resistant.