Sadolin Extra Durable Woodstain is developed to be a tough and long lasting wood stain and wood preservative made to be used outside and on areas with heavier wear by offering a more durable wood stain for all softwoods and hardwoods, apart from areas like decking or areas subject to very heavy wear or abrasion. This wood stain and wood preservative will offer you a far more superior level of protection, that will last years longer than the cheaper counterparts.
Easy to apply with a recommended long-haired, soft bristle brush this wood stains unique quick drying formula is particularly suitable for joineries such as doors and windows. Sadolin Extra Durable Wood stains flexible nature and water repellency provide you with long lasting protection, plus for optimum durability on new wood, we recommend the use of Sadolin Classic as a base coat, particularly when treating hardwoods. Then If you want to offer even more protection for your wood with a nice gloss finish, we recommend using this product with our very own Coach-Kote.
To make sure you get the look you want for your woodwork, this wood stain is available in 12 standard colours ranging from light to dark and it dries in only 4-6 hours, so you can get your woodwork looking great in just one day.
Directions for using this wood stain:
- Make sure the surface is clean, dry and free from any contaminates.
- Thoroughly stir Sadolin Extra Durable Woodstain before use.
- Apply in a full flowing coat.
- Ensure all surfaces and end grains are fully coated.
Tips for use:
- If you’re using more than one tin, mix the two together to ensure an even colour.
- Do not apply if there is a risk of rain, or if it is too hot or cold.
- Before applying trial it first in an inconspicuous area.
- Long lasting protection.
- Easy to apply.
- A variety of colours are available.
- Dry in 4-6 hours.