Blackfriar Polyurethane Coloured Varnish can transform your interior woodwork, this tough, durable high-quality varnish brings out the natural beauty, grain and colour of the wood. For all types of interior woodwork, this varnish is easy to apply and provides the best protection for your wooden surfaces especially from household stains including hot water.
Directions for use:
- First, make sure the surface is ready to be varnished, it must be clean, dry and free of any surface contamination.
- Stir thoroughly with a broad stirrer.
- Apply Blackfriar Polyurethane Coloured Varnish with a brush or roller.
- Apply evenly following the grain of the wood.
- For best results apply 3-4 coats on new wood and 2-3 coats on previously varnished surfaces.
- Let it dry (2-4 hours)
Tips for use:
- We do not recommend thinning this varnish.
- We also do not recommend using it on floors or on plastic.
- The final shade will depend on the original colour and absorption of the timber.
- Always test the shade on an offcut before using.
- If you are using two tubs, mix them together to get an even colour.
- Transforms and protects the wood.
- Brings out the natural beauty of the woodwork.
- Easy to apply.
- Protects from household stains including hot water.