Owatrol Seasonite protects new woodwork during it’s most vulnerable first year with its unique formula that stabilises the wood and provides protection against the transfer of moisture. Wood in its first year if left unprotected can quickly become warped and even cracked leaving you with unsightly and damaging results. Owatrol Seasonite bonds with the fibres of the wood and protects it against the damage that can be caused by UV rays, pollutions and excess moisture, meaning your wood will look newer for longer.
Easy to apply vertically and horizontally new wood only needs a single generous coat of Owatrol Seasonite, saving you both time and money in the short and long term. Owatrol Seasonite allows your wood to weather naturally in its first year and prepares it for re-coating after 6-12 months.
Owatrol Seasonite drastically reduces the risk of damage to new wood, great for getting exterior woodwork through its first winter. It minimises greying and weathering plus provides a surface ready for painting, wood staining or any other finish.
Directions for use:
- Surfaces must be clean, dry and free of any contaminants.
- Shake or stir well before use.
- Simply apply one liberal, saturating coat.
- If protecting a deck make sure you work Owatrol Seasonite into all cracks between the boards.
Tips for use:
- Do not use on oak.
- Cover everything you do not wish to coat including plants.
- Do not apply if cold and/or wet weather is expected within 24 hours.
- Always work the entire length of a deck board or horizontal cladding to a logical break, such as a window or door frame and never stop the application in the middle of the wall.
- Vertical cladding should be coated from top to bottom.
Ideal uses for Owatrol Seasonite:
- Protecting new fence panelling.
- Protecting new unfinished garden furniture.
- Keeping your new shed looking newer for longer.
- Easy to apply.
- Only needs 1 generous coat.
- Prevents new wood from warping and cracking.
- Protects against UV rays, pollutions and excess moisture.