Sadolin Outdoor Varnish is a clear varnish specifically formulated for exterior softwood and hardwood. With a contemporary satin or matt finish and low pigment content, this varnish is ideal for enhancing the natural beauty, colour and grain of the wood. It is waterproof and with a UV protective coating, your exterior wood will be kept in top condition. This varnish is touch dry in 4-6 hours and re-coatable after 16-24 hours, so protecting your exterior wood can be done in one weekend!
Directions for use:
- Ensure product is thoroughly stirred before and during application, otherwise, sheen variations may be experienced.
- All wooden surfaces must be clean, sound and dry.
- Get a good quality, long-haired, soft bristle brush and apply a full flowing coat ensuring all surfaces and end grains are fully coated.
Ideal uses for Sadolin Outdoor Varnish:
- Suitable for windows, doors and conservatories.
- Can be used on new wood and as an on-going maintenance product.
Tips for use:
- Pay special attention to end grain, tops and bottoms of doors, and undersides of cills.
- Do not apply if there is a risk of rain, or when air / substrate temperatures are below 8°C or above 25°C
- Matt & satin finish available.
- low pigment content, to bring out natural wood colour.
- Long lasting protection.
- UV filer and waterproof coating.