Sandtex Trade Flexible Primer Undercoat is an easy to apply, low to mid-sheen primer undercoat that is touch dry in only 4-6 hours and re-coatable after 16. This primer is specially formulated to be used with Sandtex Trade Flexigloss and Eggshell X-tra finish paints on exterior joinery. High quality and high performance this flexible primer undercoat comes in two colours and has a far superior resistance to cracking and flaking than any other individual primer and undercoat system.
Directions for use:
- Make sure all surfaces are dry and free from any contaminates.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply an even amount by a good quality bristle or suitable synthetic brush.
- On timber apply in the direction of the grain.
Tips for use:
- One or two full coats as required to previously painted surfaces. Maintain a wet edge. Finish with Sandtex Trade Flexigloss X-tra or Sandtex Trade Eggshell X-tra as preferred.
- Touch dry 4-6 hours.
- Re-coatable after 16 hours.
- Superior resistance to cracking and flaking.
- Perfect for exterior joinery.