Crown Trade Full Undercoat is a solvent based undercoat that will give you the best foundation for a high gloss finish on correctly prepared joinery or metal work inside or out. This undercoat provides excellent adhesion, great opacity and good wet edge retention for any gloss paints, although we recommend using Crown Trade Full Gloss Paint. Easily applied with a brush or roller this undercoat is touch dry in 4-6 hours and re-coatable after 16 hours, you could easily get your joinery or metal work glossed in just one weekend.
Available in 1L, 2.5L & 5L tins.
Directions for use:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any contaminates.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply using a roller or a fine, soft long filament bristle brush for best results.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats.
Tips for use:
- Maintain a wet edge.
- On timber lay off in the direction of the grain.
- Clean with a proprietary cleaner immediately after use.
- The best foundation for a high gloss finish.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Great opacity.
- Good wet edge retention.
- Easily applied.
- Touch dry in 4-6 hours.