Sandtex Trade Flexigloss gives your exterior joinery long lasting protection. This solvent based, high-quality, tough exterior gloss paint comes in either black or white. Added inhibitors reduce the UV damage and combined with a flexible primer undercoat there is no need for sanding. This gloss paint will save you much needed time and there will be no need to repaint every year. Its extra flexibility and added inhibitors also mean that this paint provides you with maximum protection against cracking and flaking, a common problem with traditional gloss paints.
It is easy to apply with any brush or roller because it has a good flow and film build. This high-quality, gloss paint will give a high gloss finish to any exterior wooden joinery.
Directions for use:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any contaminates.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply by synthetic brush or roller an even thickness.
Tips for use:
Apply in the direction of the grain for best results.
Key benefits of this gloss paint:
- High Gloss finish for wood.
- Added inhibitors to reduce UV damage.
- Good flow levelling and film build.
- BBA approved 8 years proven durability.
- Manufacturers 10 years proven durability.