Macpherson’s Trade Eclipse Emulsion paint is a water-borne, economical, high-quality, highly pigmented matt finish paint that is best for interior walls. With a high moisture permeability, this paint can be used on new plaster, brickwork and render before the drying process is even complete.
This paint is available in a wide range of colours plus once applied this paint will be touch dry in 2 hours and re-coatable after 4 hours meaning you can get your room painted and decorated with minimum downtime.
We will always recommend using a trade paint over commercial paint just based on quality. Trade paints have more pigment meaning that where you may need 3 coats for commercial paint with trade paint you only need 2 coats plus they have better opacity giving you the very best results every time, saving you money.
Directions for use:
- All surfaces must be clean, dry and free from any contaminates.
- Stir well before use.
- Then apply by brush or roller.
- For best results apply 2 coats.
Tips for use:
- If applying with a roller, dampen the roller before use.
Ideal uses for Macpherson’s Trade Eclipse Emulsion paint:
- Painting on newly plastered/rendered walls.
- If you want to change the colours of your interior walls.
- Quick drying.
- Trade quality paint.
- Long lasting.
- Highly pigmented.
- Easy to apply.