Zinsser Cover Stain ® is a quick drying, primer-sealer and stain killer. With excellent stain killing properties and a high-performance enamel undercoating Cover Stain® will make sure your topcoats are blemish free.
Cover Stain® is the only interior and exterior primer-sealer that fully dries and is re-coatable after only 2 hours. Its unique formula not only dries quickly but it still delivers full penetration and flexibility on all surfaces,
without the need for sanding.
Its effective stain killer can seal and hide even tough stains like nicotine water and smoke. It can even be used to reduce bleeding from redwood and cedar woodwork.
This high-quality primer-sealer resists cracking and peeling and all decorative topcoats can be used once dry.
Directions for use:
- The surface should be clean and dry.
- Shake or stir well before use.
- Apply with a natural or synthetic brush or roller.
Tips for use:
- For best results prime the entire surface before painting.
- Allow it to come to room temperature before use.
Ideal uses for Zinsser Cover Stain®:
- Fire, smoke & water damaged surfaces.
- Walls, ceilings, doors, furniture, trims and more.
- Can hide the most stubborn of stains.
- Dry and re-coatable in only 2 hours.
- Can reduce bleed from some wood.
- No need for sanding.
- Resists cracking and peeling.
- Can be used with all top coats.