Bulls Eye 123 is an interior and exterior, universal, water-based, 100% acrylic primer & sealer. It effectively primes and seals many different surfaces, getting them ready for painting.
A ‘bond coat’ primer gives you excellent adhesion to otherwise hard to stick to surfaces like gloss enamels, glass and tiles with no need for sanding. This unique formula not only offers this excellent adhesion but Bulls Eye 1-2-3 contains a biocide that protects against fungal degradation and if applied to metal surfaces like iron & steel it will prevent rust formation. This will help your paint last far longer, so there is no need for a repaint every year.
When you use this primer & sealer on surfaces that are already stained it will permanently and completely seal it off (some stains may require 2 coats), so any current stains are blocked and can’t come through when you paint. Plus it has a high pH resistance so it can be used on high pH surfaces like plaster & poured concrete.
Directions for use:
- All surfaces should be clean and dry.
- Stir well before use.
- Apply with a synthetic bristle brush or roller.
- Some surfaces may require 2 coats.
- Recoatable in 1 hour.
- Adheres to glossy surfaces without sanding.
- Rust inhibitive coating.
- Resists mould and mildew on primer film.
- High pH resistance (up to 12.5).
- Seals stains.
- Excellent enamel undercoat.
- Compatible with oil or latex topcoats.