Owatrol Floetrol is a water-based paint conditioner that helps make emulsions and acrylic paints work more like oil-based paints. This means that Floetrol helps to improve a paints workability and paint flow which means no more brush and roller marks on your walls, so you will always get a professional looking finish on any suitable surface. Plus because it eliminates all brush & roller marks this water-based paint conditioner improves your workflow, meaning you will get your painting done quicker.
Directions for use:
- Prepare your surface as instructed on the paint can.
- Shake the Floetrol well.
- Add approx. 7-10% per litre of paint, if paint is thick or in extreme temperatures more Floetrol may be gradually added up to 15% per litre.
- Stir paint thoroughly before use and apply as normal.
Tips for use:
- Cover anything you don’t want to paint
- Test with a small amount of Floetrol first to test compatibility
- Floetrol may reduce the shine in gloss paints
- Do not use in clear varnish
- Do not use Floetrol in oil-based paints
Ideal uses for Owatrol Floetrol:
- Exterior painting in difficult conditions
- Helping paint to flow on any suitable surface
- Easy to use
- Reduces brush and roller marks
- Gives you a professional finish ever time
- Saves time
- Improves workability of paint