Owatrol E-B (or Emulsa-Bond) is a very high penetrating, stir-in paint additive that acts as a stabiliser. It penetrates deep into the surface to firmly bond the first coat of paint to the substrate completely eliminating the need to prime before painting, saving you time and money.
This paint additive is added to water-based masonry or interior wall paints and will not only eliminate the need for priming but will also help alleviate peeling problems you may have on chalky, powdery or porous surfaces without altering the paints original colour.
As well as improving speed and efficiency Owatrol E-B will also maximise adhesion between the first and second coats and gives you a more even coverage, making painting even easier and giving you a professional looking finish every time.
Directions for use:
- Shake well before use.
- Always mix a small amount with paint to test compatibility.
- Mix 1 part Owatrol E-B to 4 parts paint.
- Stir paint and Owatrol E-B thoroughly. If paint thickens add enough water to return paint to its original consistency.
- Apply paint as usual.
Tips for use:
Only use Owatrol® E-B in the first coat.
Ideal uses for Owatrol E-B:
For repainting chalky aluminium cladding, plywood or hardboard cladding and cementitious cladding
- No need for priming.
- Alleviates peeling problems.
- Maximises adhesion between the first and second coats.