Bradite Rust Converter is a single pack, water-thinned, air drying, rust converter, pigmented with zinc phosphate anticorrosive pigments. The rust converter is intended for the treatment and passivation of surface rust on all hand or mechanically prepared rusty ferrous surfaces. It is especially suited for objects which may be difficult to sandblast such as; fences, iron railings, guttering, and outdoor fixtures.
When the rust converter is dried, the colour will change to black when the rust conversion has taken place.
- Water resistant film with good anticorrosive properties
- Suitable for wire brushed and hand abraded steel surfaces
- Suitable for use on structural steel and machinery
- Low odour
- Can be applied over slightly damp surfaces
Directions for use
- Stir thoroughly before use. Brush application is strongly recommended and is the preferred application method for the best possible performance.
- Brush and Roller – Thin with 0 – 5% water if required.
- Conventional Air Spraying – Thin with 10 – 20% water as required.
- Airless Spraying – Thin with 0 – 15% water as required.
- For best results, clean all equipment immediately after use with water.